The NTM-210 Lab Candy Casting Machine/Cannabis Infused Candy Manufacturing is compact and affordable manufacturing solution to produce small capacity soft candies.
Our artisan and laboratory manufacturing machine can make assortment sizes of candies, ranging from 1-7g. It has a total capacity of 6000-10000 gummies per hour. Its dimension measures 1252X920X1937 mm, weighing 300 kgs. The size of the plant will suit your room. The depositing speed is 7-10 times per minute. Air pressure; > 0.4 MPa. Power supply; 220V 60HZ 1P 5KW and Hopper Size is 25L.
The machine can produce soft candy with all kinds of infusion nutrients, such as vitamins, hyaluronic acid, cannabis extract to satisfy OTC requirement. It embraces the popular trend of fitness and health care. The legalization of cannabis based products in countries like America and Canada has seen a rise in demand for suitable processing machinery, and our machine can meet your needs. We welcome your inquiry on complete solutions for infused candy and chocolate products.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Technical Data||NTM-210 Lab Candy Casting Machine/Cannabis Infused Candy Manufacturing|
|Depositing speed||15-30 gummies /min|
|Power supply||220V 60HZ 1pH 5KW|
|Gummy weight||2-10g(Customize for other weight)|
- Output:6,000-10,000 gummies/hr.
- Suitable for entry-level operations or experimental and development work in larger operations.
- NTM-210 Lab Candy Casting Machine/Cannabis Infused Candy Manufacturing deposits a high quality, smooth product with a consistent size and shape, and high piece weight accuracy.
- The hygienic, starch-free process is ideal for pharmaceutical products where validation is required.
- Vitamins, minerals, CBD, fiber and energy supplements can be incorporated and can be sugar-free and less than 1% fat.
- Recommend Quantity :100pcs/set.
- Teflon Coated Aluminum with ejection pins
- Silicon molds available.
- Customized Size & Shape Variations
- PLC with touch screen control
- Servo drive depositing with demolding device by pedal press
- Mounted on wheels.
- No compression air required
- Optional second hopper for two color or center-filled products
- Rapid startup and low scrap rate
- Easy maintenance.
- Food grade stainless steel material
- Thermostatically controlled heating system
- Recommended weight per batch: 8-10 kg
- 6000-10000 gummies per hour